Wednesday 10 July 2013

June 2013 Buddy Read



Hey everyone.
So if you follow my Youtube channel you probably already know about this by now but for those of you who only follow my blog I thought I would let you in on a little project I am taking part in.
Along with two other Booktubers, Erin and Ryan, I will be taking part in a 'Buddy Read'. All this basically means is that each month we will all decide on a book and read along together. Last month we chose Acid by Emma Pass and we met on the 10/07/2013 to discuss it. I will post a recording of the live stream below if you're interested in finding out what we thought about it. I will create a separate post announcing our choice of book for July and please feel free to read along with us. You can keep up to date with our thoughts over on twitter I will post all of our accounts below.

Twitter:
-------------
My Twitter: @EmCharlton_xo
Erin's Twitter: @Wrathsqueen
Ryan's Twitter: @RyanHeartsBooks

The Live Stream:
-------------------------------



I hope you are all well, speak soon!

Emma
x


No comments:

Post a Comment