Wednesday 17 October 2012

Go Book Yourself!

Hey guys I have some exciting news that I have been dying to share for a while and now I finally can. Together with four other awesome booktubers we have created a collab channel humorously named 'Go Book Yourself'.

It's been in the pipeline for a while but it hasn't been as easy to put together as you may think. We're all from different parts of the world so organizing to meet for an online chat has been bedlam but we've been back and forth hundreds of times and tonight we finally had that meeting barr one member who will be filled in ASAP. 

The meeting was positive and full of great idea's and I think our channel may be finally starting to take form, it's something I am super proud of and excited about as I am sure the other guys are too.
We plan to officially launch our channel on the 5th of November where I will be the first one to post a video (I feel ever so privileged). 
Be sure to check us out guys and check back here as I will be updating regularly but for now Goodnight :)

Emma
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment