Sunday 21 April 2013

Teacher's Pest, Tales From Lovecraft Middle School #3 (Charles Gilman) Review.


This is the third instalment in the Lovecraft middle school series and it is just as good as the first two if not better.

This series keeps going from strength to strength, Charles Gilman is able to keep taking me back to Lovecraft middle school and the Tillinghast Mansion without me ever getting bored of it. 

First there was the demon Professor Gargoyle, then the serpent Price twins and in this book we have Howard Mergler, a supposed good kid who is actually a giant fly creature named a Shaggai. I cannot wait to see what creature Gilman creates for the 4th book.

This book is a quick read and fast paced with all the fun and excitement of this first two books. We get a deeper insight into the characters in this book, we find out a bit more about their family lives and it is definitely interesting to read.

There is a certain ick factor if bugs bother you but it's nothing too over the top.

I give this book 5/5 stars and I cannot wait for the next book in the series.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen so many great reviews of this series lately, I really need to check it out! The covers looks so fun too, haha :)
    I hope that you're having a lovely weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete