Friday 26 October 2012

#FridayReads (26.10.2012)




If you don't know what #fridayreads is, it is a hashtag that explodes on twitter on Fridays. Every Friday, THOUSANDS of people from all over the world share what they plan to read that weekend! I also include my #fridayreads over on my Youtube Channel, so I thought why not share that on my blog too. 
I am inviting you all to play along! I would love to see what you are reading this weekend!

So this weekend I plan on reading 'Dash & Lily's Book Of Dares' by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. I began reading this book today and I am already onto page 160 so I figure I will probably finish this by tonight. Then I will go on to read:



Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter.

What are you planning on reading this Friday? #FridayReads ... Get involved ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment